Bouncing Diner (previously called Bouncing Echo, originally Echo Chamber) is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
The center has a narrow land strait where the launch pads launch Brawlers to the sides. The sides are walled off with a large opening consisting of only a launch pad inside of it. The side launch pads similarly to the center ones, launch Brawlers to the center of the map. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Take note of the arrangement of launch pads, since they launch Brawlers to different positions. The launch pads in the two outer lanes launches to the central lane with the Gem mine, while the launch pads in the central lane launch Brawlers to the outer lanes.
- This map is good for Piper, Bea and Emz as it provides large amounts of open space for long ranged combat. It's recommended to use the side bushes and shoot from there.
- High-spread control Brawlers like Emz can control the middle.
- Throwers aren't as good here due to the open space, but can nonetheless prevent enemies from camping within the center. Still, if a thrower wishes to play they should play in the sides and attempt to stop enemy Brawlers from pushing from there.
- Melee Brawlers should use some type of shelter to prevent themselves from getting shot. They are to use the launch pads from getting to the center and out of it. Walking out of the center directly requires constant dodging of incoming attacks.
- Nita's bear can work as a diversion when grabbing Gems from slow-reloading sharpshooters. Nita can also place Bruce on a jump pad so he can get across the map with ease.
- Jessie with her Super can completely control the center of this map. Her only counters are long-ranged Brawlers or Brawlers with piercing capabilities such as Penny. If she would like to get more value out of Scrappy, she should use her Energize Star Power to heal Scrappy while still being able to attack.
- Tick's area denial allows Tick's team to grab more Gems or to gain control of the match as he can launch his mines on the Gem mine, forcing enemies to stay away or walk through them to grab the Gems.
- On 27/9/18, Echo Chamber was added to the game.
- On 27/2/19, Echo Chamber was renamed to Bouncing Echo. Bouncing Echo was tweaked to add jump pads into the map.
- On 21/5/19, Bouncing Echo was removed from the game.
- On 17/3/20, Bouncing Echo was added back to the game. Bouncing Echo was renamed to Bouncing Diner. The environment of Bouncing Diner had changed from the Mine theme to the Retropolis theme.
- On 2/7/20, the environment of Bouncing Diner had changed from the Retropolis theme to the Mini City theme.
- On 10/9/20, Bouncing Diner was removed from the game.
- On 15/12/20, Bouncing Diner was added back to the game. The environment of the map had changed from the Mini City theme to the Snowtel theme.
- On 27/1/21, Bouncing Diner was removed from the game.