Bouncing Diner (previously called Bouncing Echo, originally Echo Chamber) is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
The center has a narrow land strait where the launch pads launch Brawlers to the sides. The sides are walled off with a large opening consisting of only a launch pad inside of it. The side launch pads similarly to the center ones, launch Brawlers to the center of the map. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- This map is good for Piper, Bea and Emz as it provides large amounts of open space for long ranged combat. It's recommended to use the side bushes and shoot from there. Brawlers like Emz can control the middle with her attack and Super.
- Throwers aren't as good here due to the open space, but can still prevent enemies from camping within the center. Still, if a thrower wishes to play they should play in the sides and attempt to stop enemy Brawlers from pushing from there.
- Melee Brawlers should use some type of shelter to prevent themselves from getting shot. They are to use the launch pads from getting to the center and out of it. Walking out of the center directly requires constant dodging of incoming attacks.
- Nita's Super can work as a diversion when grabbing gems from slow-reloading sharpshooters. Nita can also place Bruce on a jump pad so he can get across the map with ease.
- Jessie with her Super can completely control the center of this map. Her only counters are long-ranged Brawlers or Brawlers with piercing capabilities such as Penny. If she would like to get more value out of Scrappy she should use her first Star Power Energize to heal Scrappy while still being able to attack.
- On 27/9/18, Echo Chamber was added to the game.
- On 27/2/19, Echo Chamber was renamed to Bouncing Echo. Bouncing Echo was tweaked to add jump pads into the map.
- On 21/5/19, Bouncing Echo was removed from the game.
- On 17/3/20, Bouncing Echo was added back to the game. Bouncing Echo was renamed to Bouncing Diner. The environment of Bouncing Diner had changed from Mine theme to Retropolis theme.
- On 2/7/20, the environment of Bouncing Diner had changed from Retropolis theme to Mini City theme.
- On 10/9/20, Bouncing Diner was removed from the game.
- On 15/12/20, Bouncing Diner was added back to the game. The environment of the map had changed from Mini City theme to Snowtel theme.
- On 27/1/21, Bouncing Diner was removed from the game.