Bot Drop is an official map for the Siege event.
The map is an open map with ample bush coverage on the sides with launch pads that provide additional aid. The Siege IKEs have a barrier within two tiles of them, as well as two side barriers. The middle of the map is fairly open, with not much cover. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Close-ranged Brawlers can use bushes at both sides of the map to sneak up for an ambush and steal bolts from the enemy team.
- The map favors long-ranged Brawlers like Brock that use their potential of dealing burst damage to control the center area.
- It's not recommended to use the side launch pads, as most of the time enemies will take note of you and target fire you upon landing.
- If you can break the 2x5 block guarding the IKE turret with a Brawler such as El Primo, Brock, or Colt you can fire on the IKE turret farther away instead of having to go close to the opposing team's spawn to attack. The Siege robot can get to the IKE easily as well.
- Bot Drop's center area features little to no cover. Your best bet to reach and collect as many bolts as possible is to use the launch pads located on either side of the map if enemies aren't within sight. It is also recommended to traverse the map using the bushes at the sides.
- Pam is a good choice for this map due to the fact that she has a wide spread which can control the middle.
- Long-ranged brawlers excel on this map because of the little cover in the middle of the map. However, always be cautious of the sides of the map where it's bushy as close-ranged brawlers can use the bushes to ambush.
- High-damaging Brawlers such as Leon or Stu can use the bushes on either side of the map to surprise unsuspecting enemies, as well as applying pressure in the middle area.
- On 27/2/19, Bot Drop was added to the game.
- On 26/6/19, Bot Drop was removed from the game.
- On 22/10/20, Bot Drop was added back to the game. Bot Drop was tweaked such that the Launch Pads were placed closer to the middle. Bolt spawns are now fixed within Bot Drop.
- On 15/12/20, the environment of Bot Drop had changed to Scrapyard theme from Warehouse theme.
- On 15/3/21, Bot Drop was featured in the Season 1 Power League as a Siege map.
- On 7/4/21, Bot Drop was once again featured in the Season 2 Power League as a Siege map.
- On 17/4/21, Bot Drop was featured in the April Brawl Stars Championship Challenge as a Stage V map.
- On 16/6/21, Bot Drop was once again featured in the Season 3 Power League as a Siege map.