The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Bot Drop is an official map for the Siege event.
- Bot Drop is a very open map with ample bush cover on the sides. Launch pads on the side provide additional movement aid.
- The map is perfectly symmetrical.
- Bot Drop gives advantage to long-range brawlers like Brock or Piper, pulling out their potential in dealing damage and controlling the middle area.
- Close-ranged brawlers can use bushes at both sides of the map in their favor, sneak up for a surprise attack and steal bolts from the enemy team.
- It's not recommended to use the side launch pads, as most of the time enemies will take note of you and target fire you upon landing.
- If you can break the 2x5 block guarding the IKE turret with a brawler such as El Primo or Brock, you can fire on the IKE turret farther away, instead of having to go close to the opposing team's spawn to attack, and the Siege Robot can get to the IKE easily.
- Bot Drop's middle area features little to no cover. Your best bet to reach and collect as many bolts as possible is to use the launch pads located on either side of the map. It is also recommended to traverse the map using the grass at the sides.
- Penny is a useful brawler due to her high damage output and splash damage. Her super can reach the IKE so it's effective to deal damage.
- Jessie is also a useful brawler because she can actually reach the IKE because if you're attacks bounce off the enemies, there is a chance that it may hit the IKE turret.
- Pam is also a useful brawler due to her high health and damage output. Her super can help you and your team take control of the middle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.