The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Bot Drop is an official map for the Siege event.
The map is an open map with ample bush coverage on the sides with launch pads that provide additional aid. Siege IKEs have a barrier within two tiles of them.
- Close-ranged Brawlers can use bushes at both sides of the map to sneak up for an ambush and steal bolts from the enemy team.
- The map favors long-ranged Brawlers like Brock that use their potential of dealing burst damage to control the center area.
- It's not recommended to use the side launch pads, as most of the time enemies will take note of you and target fire you upon landing.
- If you can break the 2x5 block guarding the IKE turret with a Brawler such as El Primo, Brock, or Colt you can fire on the IKE turret farther away instead of having to go close to the opposing team's spawn to attack. The Siege robot can get to the IKE easily as well.
- Bot Drop's center area features little to no cover. Your best bet to reach and collect as many bolts as possible is to use the launch pads located on either side of the map if enemies aren't within sight. It is also recommended to traverse the map using the bushes at the sides.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.