Bo is a Common Brawler unlocked as a Trophy Road reward upon reaching 3000 Trophies. He has fairly high health and utility. He attacks by firing exploding arrows that deal moderate damage at long range. His Super places invisible traps in an area that explode when an enemy Brawler steps near them. His first Gadget, Super Totem, places a totem that slowly charges the Supers of nearby allies. His second Gadget, Tripwire, enables him to detonate his mines instantly. His first Star Power, Circling Eagle, increases his field of view into bushes by 5 tiles. His second Star Power, Snare a Bear, causes his mines to stun enemies for 2 seconds.
Attack: Eagle-eyedBo shoots three explosive arrows that can deal fairly high damage to enemies within a small radius of the explosion. They have a long range and are fired with a small sweeping spread from left to right.
Super: Catch a FoxBo throws three mines that explode 1.15 seconds after being triggered by enemies, dealing damage, destroying nearby obstacles, and knocking back any enemies near them. The traps are invisible to enemy Brawlers when placed, but when triggered, they beep and flash momentarily before exploding.
Bo drops a small totem pole that will recharge his and any allies' Supers 5% per second within the area of affect. A total of 20 seconds is needed to recharge a full Super with the use of this Gadget. Each totem has 1000 health and a range of 2 tiles. The previous totem will automatically be destroyed if Bo places another totem. If there are multiple totems from multiple allied Bos, the charging effect will stack.
Upon activation, Bo's mines will instantly detonate. This instant detonation has the same effects as their original method and can activate Bo's Snare a Bear Star Power and destroy walls. If this Gadget is activated before the last mine is set, Tripwire only detonates the bottom two.
This Star Power allows Bo to see 5 tiles into bushes (and his team can see his extended field of view as well), instead of the normal 2 tiles. This allows him to spot enemies in bushes before enemies can see him, or to anticipate an ambush.
Snare a Bear
Bo's mines now stun enemies for 2 seconds instead of knockback, rendering them vulnerable. The stun does not stack; instead, it will start over when another mine hits an enemy.
- Bo's Super can be used to defend critical paths on the battlefield. Enemy Brawlers taking that path will take high damage when they step on the trap. It can be used to cover the gem mine with traps in the Gem Grab Event to damage enemy Brawlers who are gathering gems from it. It can also be used to cover key choke points in Showdown.
- Bo’s fairly high health can be used to walk the ball into the enemy goal in Brawl Ball. In addition, Bo’s mines can be used to break down enemy cover. Clearing up certain maps could be beneficial due to Bo’s relatively long range, especially if he has teammates with long range abilities.
- Bo always shoots three arrows from left to right. You can take advantage of this to control the spread of your arrows. If you want to concentrate fire in a small area, move left while firing, allowing more arrows to hit a single target. For an attack with more spread, move right. The space between each arrow will be increased, giving the attack a wider spread.
- Bo's Circling Eagle is really useful on maps filled with bushes, with his doubled radius of vision in bushes. Some maps include Cavern Churn, Feast or Famine and Snake Prairie. Since you have a sight advantage, avoid getting close to tanks or other high-damage Brawlers. Place his mines to cover the lane with only one passageway while you can cover the other side with your increased sight. When played properly, Bo can quite easily dominate bushy maps. This is also really useful in 3v3, for his increased sight in bushes is shared with teammates too.
- Some of the best maps for Bo's Circling Eagle are Hunting Party and Snake Prairie, among others. This will help you avoid getting defeated by short-ranged Brawlers like Bull or Darryl.
- Bo's mines have a knockback effect, so if placed correctly, it can knock enemy brawlers into the poison gas / angry robot. With Bo's Snare a Bear, Bo's mines will instead stun. This allows you to quickly finish of brawlers without any risk of dying. In Duo Showdown, Bo can be used with a high damage brawler, such as Darryl or Shelly, to finish off a stunned brawler.
- Bo's mines are lobbed and thus can be thrown over walls. This is good when you know there is a brawler hiding in a bush opposite to you behind a wall. Throw it ahead of them, so they are forced to walk into it, as they cannot go through the wall.
- Bo's Super Totem Gadget can be used near your team's spawn to allow them to gain their Super before a team fight. This also decreases the chance of the enemy destroying your totem.
- Bo's Snare a Bear Star Power can come into great effect in several Weekend Events. If one of your enemies is stunned, you and your teammates can deal great damage to them temporarily without being targeted. This includes the Bosses in Super City Rampage, Robo Rumble and Boss Fight, or the Big Brawler in Big Game.
- When an enemy tries to disarm your traps, use Bo's Tripwire Gadget to catch them off guard and do instant damage. Coupled with Bo's second Star Power, Bo can passively force enemies to not disarm their mines. This allows him to control open areas simply by selecting this Gadget.
- When Bo's Super is used, the third mine is set slightly after the other two. Thus, activating Bo's Tripwire Gadget immediately after using his Super only explodes two mines. In Brawl Ball, this can be used to explode walls or obstacles in front of the enemies' goal, which makes it much easier to score. One mine would still be hidden until an enemy steps on it.
|Spawning||In The Lead||Receiving Damage||Defeating An Enemy||Defeated||Attacking||Activating A Super|
Mecha: "Live strong, as the mountains."
"Live strong, as the mountains."
Mecha: "Patience is the key."
"Patience is the key."
Mecha: Bo whimpers
Mecha: "May you find peace."
"May you find peace."
Mecha: "The spirits are calling my name."
"The spirits are calling my name."
Mecha: Bo shouts
Mecha: "Fly, like an eagle!"
"Fly, like an eagle!"
Mecha: "I fight for my ancestors."
"I fight for my ancestors."
Mecha: "The weakness of the enemy makes our strength."
"The weakness of the enemy makes our strength."
Mecha: Bo whimpers
Mecha: "Let your spirit soar."
"Let your spirit soar."
Mecha: "I am one with nature."
"I am one with nature."
Mecha: Bo shouts
Mecha: "My aim is true."
"My aim is true."
Mecha: "I am guided by the spirits."
"I am guided by the spirits."
Mecha: "I have been blessed by the spirits."
"I have been blessed by the spirits."
Mecha: "There is no death, only a change of worlds."
"There is no death, only a change of worlds."
Mecha: "There is no end, only new beginnings."
"There is no end, only new beginnings."
Mecha: Bo shouts
Mecha: "My mind is clear."
"My mind is clear."
Mecha: "We must fight for peace!"
"We must fight for peace!"
Mecha: "The wind speaks to me."
"The wind speaks to me."
Mecha: Bo whimpers
Mecha: "Day and night cannot dwell together."
"Day and night cannot dwell together."
Mecha: "There is much, to learn."
"There is much, to learn."
Mecha: Bo shouts
Mecha: "One breath, one shot."
"One breath, one shot."
Mecha: Bo yells
- Bo's reload time was made 13% faster.
- Bo's health was increased to 900 (from 800).
- Bo's reload time was decreased to 1.7s (from 2s).
- Bo's rarity was changed to Super Rare (from Epic).
- His Super now deployed 4 mines (from 3).
- The radius of the mines was made to look visually larger.
- Bo's main attack damage was increased to 100 (from 80).
- His health was decreased to 800 (from 900).
- In addition, his Super now deployed 3 mines (from 4) and its mines no longer had a pushback effect.
- The health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- Bo's mines' damage was increased to 1440 (from 1200).
- They once again have a pushback effect.
- Bo's Star Power vision was increased to 6 tiles (from 5 tiles).
- Bo's health was increased to 3600 (from 3200).
- Bo's mines explosion delay was decreased to 1.15 seconds (from 1.3 seconds).
- Bo's main attack size was increased by 40%.
- Bo's rarity was changed to Common (from Super Rare).
- Bo's main attack damage was increased to 420 (from 400).
- Bo's Star Power was decreased to 4 tiles (from 6 tiles).
- His main attack damage was increased to 480 (from 420).
- He now has voice lines.
- Bo's main attack damage was increased to 500 (from 480).
- Bo was remodeled.
- Bo's main attack damage was increased to 520 (from 500).
- The number of hits necessary to charge his Super was decreased to 10 (from 11).
- Gold and Light Mecha Bo skins were added.
- The Mecha Bo skin was added.
- Bo's Star Power Snare a Bear was added.
- Bo's Circling Eagle vision was increased to 3 tiles (from 2 tiles).
- Bo's Super now deploy the mines in a fixed pattern.
- Bo's Gadget Super Totem was added.
- The Horus Bo skin was added.
- Bo's Super deployment pattern is now correctly mirrored for both teams.
- Bo's Gadget Tripwire was added.
- Bo's Super charge rate increased slightly to fully charge from 3 full hits with main attack.
- His Super charge rate decreased slightly from Super attack.
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge • Colette|
|Events||3v3||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Present Plunder|
|Solo||Showdown • Takedown • Lone Star|
|Special||Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Super City Rampage|
|Competitive||Power Play • Championship Challenge|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points • Tickets|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins|
|Available content appears in blue. Unavailable or removed content appears in gray and are kept for historical purposes.|