1. Pam With heavyweight health and a shotgun-like burst attack she can break boxes in showdown with 3-5 ammo bars.
2. Carl A boomerang that does 2x dmg and also a crazed spin for a super is pretty cool. Also the boomerang returns quicker with walls. Plus this boomerang does a sort of penetration attack covering area damage.
3. Leon Cool Super Plus Godly DMG up closeRead more >
Roles are ways for a Brawler to play to help the team to win. There are many types of roles, some specific to a certain game mode or map, and some roles can be used for all. Every role is unique, yet can help out other roles.
Roles are useful for winning games and having good team coordination. Having roles means each Brawler on your team has a specific job to do. Maybe hold all the gems, force the enemy back, or maybe play on the flanks. If the other team doesn't have roles for each Brawler for their team, and you do, your team will easily dominate the other team.
Gamemode Roles Job of the Role Good Brawlers How to
Gem Grab Gem Carrier Whoever plays as a Gem Carrier should carry all the gems. They are to play passively, and try not to die. T…
Read more >
A new Brawl Talk got uploaded!
List of Changes
- New Brawler, Bibi
- Main attack is like Frank's, but wider and with less range. It has a small wind-up similar to Frank but Bibi can move while charging.
- If Bibi doesn't attack for a while, a bar fills up. When it's
full, her next attack knocks back brawlers
- Her Super and Star Power are unknown
- New skins: Hot Rod Brock, Road Rage Carl, Baking Sale Barley and Maple Barley
- New environment, Bull's Diner, for Gem Grab, Bounty and Heist
- New maps and objects (some classics returning)
- Balance changes
- Club mail
New SkinsRead more >
It'll be very hard to get used to Piper having open eyes when she gets a remodel.
I am aware she could still have the same facial expression, just stating the difficulty I'd have getting used to it.Read more >
I´m very glad everyone is so kind here. In other wikis (# Marvel films) I wasn´t welcomed in so nicely. I wanted to thank you for all the information you set up, it realy helped me, especially because I know stuff now, wich my friends don´t, for instance the speed or some starpowers.
Thanks a lot, to everyone who helped building up this site!
BlackPanther04Read more >
Hi Everyone. Today I will tell you all about The Brawler’s Orgins. ( This is Sarcasm)
Spike: In the Dessert, There were many cactus. Until one day, the great storm came and destroyed all the cactuses except one. That one later came to life and came to the arena to cause some destruction. And that one cactus was Spike.
Poco: Poco was originally a human. Until one day, During the Great rain, He was dead. He was later a yellow skeleton in the land of Brawlers. He was the best Musician there. But one Day, all the Brawlers were in a fight and ruined poco’s Musical place. He later entered the battleground and will now take revenge on all Brawlers.
Darryl: Darryl was once a pirate. He wanted to buy the Brawl Switch (Basically the Nintendo Switch) bu…Read more >
- Leon: "Leon" is short for Chameleon, the camouflaging animal that he's based off of.
- Crow: Crow is literally a crow.
- Mortis: "Mortis" means death in Latin, and it refers to him being a gravekeeper and having a wraith-like appearance.
- Spike: Refers to cactuses being spiky.
- Shelly: Shotgun bullets, what she uses to shoot, are called shells.
- El Primo: Means "The Cousin". Probably just for the spanish reference, but a lot of spanish wrestlers have had "primo" in their stage name..
- Piper: Sounds like "Sniper", her main point.
- Rico: Short for "Ricochet", what his bullets do (also his old name).
- Barley: Barley is a plant used in making beer. Also refers to his being a "Bar"tender.
- Bo: Short for Bow, his weapon.
- Brock: "[B]rock", short for rocket, his weapo…
here's a gallery of my memes in a blog
When you play Brawl Stars and the wifi connection cracks resulting a waste of trophiesRead more >
After the balance update, the meta was totally shifted and it need a new brawler ranking, I’m gonna rank all 22 brawlers from worst to best, let’s start!
What could possibly be in last place other than poor ol’ Piper? Piper has been a bad brawler for a very long time, and I was absolutely surprised that she didn’t get any buffs in the last update
The reason why Piper is so bad is because of....... oh my god..... a full list of reasons.....
Firstly, she has the lowest HP tied with Barley, Rico, Spike and Crow, secondly, her damage is only strong in long distance, her damage is GARBAGE at close range, thirdly, her super offers no offensive value unlike everyone else, lastly, her shots are very hard to hit!
Her range does gave her viability in Bo…
Read more >
- I have all 3 of these brawlers
So yesterday, I wanted to see how many people would want to team in the low-trophy area. Out of all of them, I managed to team with 4 people: A Shelly, a Ricochet, a Bull, and a backstabbing bull. I rarely get to do this so I take teaming to be serious.
In my perspective, if you see a Star Shelly on showdown, you know you're gonna get your ass kicked. They're gonna be in the final 2 with 20 power, while you have like 2. Fortunately, one decided to be merciful in the final 2. We went to the middle of the Feast or Famine map and kept spinning until the toxic clouds covered the entire map. Then she casually one-shots me with her super. I don't know what I was expecting, but it was fun.
The match just started, and me and a Ricochet both go towar…
Read more >
The main damage output of this Brawl Ball team composition is the thrower, i.e. Dynamike or Barley. Both work just as well, but function differently within the team. With Barley, the main goal should be to provide area support and chip damage to opponents allowing the tanks to easily finish them off. Barley's burn effect also receives a perk in Brawl Ball: if casted around the ball, it prevents enemies from taking possession without withstanding considerable damage. Barley's Super should be casted in front of the goal to allow the tanks to directly dribble the ball in. Dynamike plays slightly differently, but should also aim to force opponents either a) away from the ball/ballcarrier or b) into the path of teammate…Read more >
- Rush with your Shovel Swing as regular Mortis, but go to one of the sides of the map.
- Don't pick any gems until late game! (very important step!)
- Threat and distract the enemy back line.
- When they start going after you do the one of the following (ordered by priority): Kill an enemy brawler (preferably one that your team poked out and backed out to try auto-heal); Make them waste their time with you, leaving your team on a 2v2 or on a 2v1 if 2 of them try to kill you (it will probably be a mid-ranged damaged dealer, since no short range brawler will try/be able to chase you and long range one will have a hard time hitting you, since you have time to react and dodge the hit with your Shovel Swing); Make the enemy team chase you to their own base…
Read more >
This is how I play the characters, even if it's not the most ideal way. Is that an interesting intro?
Preferred Mode: Gem Rush
Primary Role: Gem
Secondary Role: Kill Securer
Mortis is very squishy and deals pathetic damage for a "Dashing Assassin". I mean, if I came face-to-face with a Bull I'd give up all hope of existing but if I see a Mortis I just laugh it off. Mortis clearly lacks damage, forcing him into the role of "Kill Securer". Luckily, he happens to boast exceptional mobility. This allows him to reach objectives – the gem box – much faster than most of the roster in the first few second of a round. I can consistently dash in, take both gems and then dash back to safety. Mortis can do this all game and hoar most, if not al…
Read more >
This Frank Tara Duo Showdown is incredible if done well, these are some tips to use this strategy to get Rank 1 in Duo Showdown.
- Best map
- Feast or Famine
- Job of those 2 brawlers:
- Attack Power Boxes in the centre
- Charge your Super as quickly as possible
- Get 6 power cubes
- a. Guard and hide in the centre bushes
- Stun enemies when the Super of Tara has disappeared
- Kill them
- and...do the same thing from (a.)
- Check if enemy brawlers is in the centre
- Charge your Super as fast as possible
- Get 6 power cubes
- b. Follow Frank
- Release 'Illusion' if Brawlers come near
- Kill them
- and...do the same thing from (b.)
- Best map
Hey guys! I'm actually new here. I'm already a fan of Brawl Stars even thought I have to wait until December for it to be fully and globally released. After some time, I've thought of a Brawler which I think I should share it here so you guys can critique it before showing to the devs.
I present to you: Terry, a young rock golem! (I don't have any representation for his self yet, maybe he's a small rock golem with big arms, tiny legs and a head with glowing eyes?) Also I'd assume he's a mid-ranged tank that can simultaneously attack forwards and backwards.
"Having mastered combat dexterity in almost any terrain, Terry is here to rock out foes and then some!"
Attack: Earthly Eruption - "With his extensive strength, Terry can temporarily relea…
Read more >
You know, most brawlers in the game are actually good, but some are just awful. I’m gonna rank my top 10 worst brawlers, since I did the best ones.
However, do note that most of them aren’t actually that bad, someone just has to be the bottom, let’s start at #10
Ricochet is definitely NOT a bad brawler, honestly it’s been a bit of toss up between Jessie and Rico. However I’d say Jessie is SLIGHTLY better than Ricochet. As there’s only 21 brawlers, being #10 is nowhere near bad
As I stated, Rico is just slightly weaker than the top 10 best brawlers and Jessie, meaning he’s still decent. He’s excellent in some game modes, but he’s mostly average. He’s not insanely good in most modes, but the 2 modes where he’s good, he’s amazing. Still, i put R…
Read more >
Right now, the meta has really shifted a lot since the previous updates, some brawlers has improved a lot, some just don’t stack up right now. I’m gonna rank my top 10 best brawler right now
Although you have to know: I have a bit of hard time deciding, as 8/10 are all very close. Let’s get to #10 for now!
I remembered back then, I hated Dynamike, he’s just insanely OP. And it’s beca of his super. Now that they nerfed his bomb delay, he seemed more manageable
Still, Dynamike is very good in a lot of game modes, especially showdown. When he teams, he can actually dominate just by throwing Dynamites from walls, keeping distance from enemies, but I think he’s a lot more manageable, so I put him at 10th place
Gem Grab: average
Read more >
Note, can someone clean up the table? I put it in a random order. Thanks.
The brawl stars meta always changes each update. I am just putting this here to update my fellow brawlers in the current meta.
- Even if the brawler is on top, it doesnt mean its game-winning op, it just means it requires less skill to win with.
- The grade percentile depends on how much the meta favours it. Below 100% means the meta dislikes the brawler, and above 100% favours the brawler.
Brawler %grade Notes
El Primo 67%
Darryl ~98% Best in Island Invasion (Showdown)
Crow ~88.72% Best on Gem Grab or any cover-oriented maps
Spike ~148% Great on ever gamemode. Decent at Bounty. Bad at Robo Rumble.
Read more >
Since the last balance changes, the meta shifted heavily, showdown is one of the most popular game modes and since the meta shifted, I want to share my top 10 best brawlers for showdown! My original top 5 in no particular order were Dynamike, Poco, Mortis, Spike and Crow. Lets see what my new top 10 are!
Honourable mentions to Nita, Colt, Brock, Piper and Tara
Darryl seemed to perform MUCH BETTER in this meta. We all know Frank is now one of the strongest brawlers in the game, and Darryl is one of the best counters to him, which is why Darryl is back since a very long time!
Darryl has very high damage up close, it’s not that easy, but one cool thing is that he can sneak up in the bushes and when enemies reach him he can deal max burst damage, m…
Read more >
Hello, I usually active in the CR Wiki, but this is the 1st blog that I made in other wikis. This time, I’ll be talking about how the best and worst brawlers in the current meta. There’s 21 brawlers, and to be fair they all have potential in different game mode, but let’s start out with the worst brawler
Oh Pam, you’re such a good brawler in Gem Grab, But it really sucks to see her at last because she’s so awful in other modes (Except Robo Rumble)
Pam’s attack needed to get really close to deal high damage, and it’s usually not a great idea (Especially against Shelly, Bull and Darryl),she does have high HP and a healing station, but it’s not enough to justify her as a tank, and her healing station was outclassed by Poco’s burst healing.
Read more >
This Showdown strategy is a fairly consistent one. It requires some skill, some luck, and a lot a patience. It's based off the principle that other brawlers cannot see you while you're hidden in shrubbery. This strategy won't get you to 1st place very often, but it will save you the humiliation of being the first dead.
The main principle of this strategy relies on the fact that enemies cannot see you while you are hidden away in cover.
- To start off, find a bush that's fairly far away from the impending clouds of poison gas. A bigger bush is recommended, but make sure that no one else is in there first!
- Hide in the bushes and wait for the player numbers to drop. If enemy brawlers try to walk into your bush, take them by surprise and blast awa…
Read more >
- 2 Brawlers cover 2 opposing areas of The Battlefield
- They Protect Center Breaches
- While Mortis uses his speed to quickly grab crystals without being harmed
- The match is like a 2v3 Area Control Game. So make sure your brawlers can handle the job
- The 2 Guard Brawlers G1, G2 Should be able to go 1v1 Short-Mid Range
- When going for the gems, you must run up to the Mine, dash to the gems, and then dash away and let your teammates deal with enemies.
- Make sure your Brawler Duo is balanced. For Example If you have Bull and El Primo they enemy can pick you off from long range.
- Stay near the Center as you may run into 1v2s on the Far lanes. Or the 1v1 Might be a long range opponent than damages you from a far. Pursuit of one of these Long-Range Brawlers wi…
Read more >
- Push Forward and Cover a Lobbing Brawler 'LB' with firepower
- The LB moves behind a wall cover
- The LB then fires over the wall at approcahing opponents
- This creates a Semi Danger- Zone where enemy brawlers don't want to go
- This Eliminates short - mid range enemies from pushing back.
- Use a long range Brawler to extend your team range to the long range
- Use Long Range like: Brock, Piper, Colt and Crow to attack the new long range face-off created by the LB
- Now you have the High Ground play Conservative and don't lose your place by over-extending
- Beware of Flankers trying to move past The Wall cover and attack your LB
- Each team engages in a center fight.
- Both teams are damaged and retreat.
- Poco cuts into the center and attacks the retreating enemy Brawlers, defeating them.
- (Smash & Grab) Poco grabs any crystals left behind.
- Poco retreats and rejoins the rest of the team.
- Utilize bushes to keep Poco hidden and safe until it is time for him to emerge and attack.
- If one of the enemy Brawlers manages to escape the initial clash with minimal damage taken, Poco should focus on finishing off lower-health enemy Brawlers and avoid that Brawler until Poco's team rejoins him.
Okay so I am running out of ideas to put in these polls. If anyone could leave a suggestion for polls which wil, be featured please do.
Sorry I can't think of many polls. Today's question is to leave poll ideas. It would be much appreciatedRead more >
Hello everyone. Welcome to the first special Poll of The Week. I will post these once every update and they will mostly be aimed at the update. They might also have more polls than normal.
Today's question will be: How much work would you like put into updates (e.g. Update every 2 weeks with 1 new brawler, Update every month with a new mode and 2 Brawlers)Read more >
Hello. I know it's slightly early but who cares? No further explanation needed!
And for today's question: Can you suggest a balance change that you think should be added to the game?Read more >
Jessie:Try placing the turret on locations ike the mine(smash and grab) and near the safe(heist).
Barley:Throw the bottles in front of the enemies.It's harder for them to escape.
Spike:His super is great way to stop enemies from running away,chasing you and blocking their way to the safe(heist) and the mine(smash and grab).
Bull:Use the super to break walls or bushes like the wall in front of the safe on Heist(attacking team) or revealing brawlers like Barley and Dynamike.Read more >
Hello Internet! This is the first Poll Of The Week. Every week (should be up by Friday morning in America) I will post a series of polls. Doesn't need any more explanation. Keep in mind these polls are aimed at people who have the game but people can play without.
At the end of each POTW I will say a question. This is similar to the polls but have way more answers than I can put on a poll. So my question for today is: Who is your least favourite brawler to play against? Please say who you play as aswell.Read more >