In the Big Game Event, five players battle one player's "Big" Brawler. The boss has very high health, improved damage output, faster reload, and enhanced abilities, but its ability to self-heal is significantly reduced. The Big Brawler attempts to stay alive for as long as possible while the others try to defeat the boss as quickly as possible. The Big Brawler wins the mode by surviving for 2 minutes. Likewise, the normal players win by defeating the boss in under 2 minutes. This is an unranked mode, so Trophies cannot be earned or lost.
Big Brawler Abilities
- Health: Big Brawlers have 9x more health, which is dependent on the specific Brawler's health with an added bonus of 56000 health.
- Healing: Healing effectiveness from Supers, Star Powers, etc. is reduced by 90%. Healing abilities that recover based on maximum health use the maximum health of the Big Brawler.
- Movement Speed: Big Brawlers move faster by 180 points. The speed boost does stack with speed-boost abilities such as Max's Super or Bibi's Home Run Star Power.
- Attack: Attack damage is increased linearly by 50%. The damage boost does stack with damage-boost abilities such as 8-BIT’s Super or Frank’s Power Grab Star Power.
- Super: Big Brawlers' attacks and Supers are 33% less effective at charging Supers. This does not affect Super charging abilities such as Darryl’s Super or Bo’s Super Totem Gadget.
- Reload: Big Brawlers reload twice as fast. This does not affect Carl's main attack speed. The reload boost does stack with other reload-boost abilities such as Bull’s Berserker Star Power or Mortis’s Survival Shovel Gadget.
- Pets: Pets/turrets from Supers have a 20% boost to their health and attack damage.
- Stun Protection: Big Brawlers can only be stunned for 0.5 seconds.
- Jessie, Penny, Nita, and Mr. P: These Brawlers are useful because their Supers spawn either a turret or a minion. They have greatly increased damage and health, and it can be useful for taking out opponents or distracting them for you to take as minimal damage as possible. All of their normal attacks can also hit more than one Brawler at a time, proving useful against crowds. With Nita, she can attack multiple targets at once. Her bear can tank for her if she is in a bad situation. With Jessie, as the boss, she can use her plasma blast to find different targets. With her turret, she can have it tank for her and attack with free will or get away. Penny can use her money bag to hit one opponent and then another if the bag makes contact. Also, her cannon will find where opponents if they are healing and standing still. Mr. P can use his turret to keep spawning robo-porters to distract Brawlers. His main attack can also bounce over walls to damage them.
- Shelly: If Shelly gets close enough to the boss and charges up her Super, she can consistently chain her Super over again quickly; her damage in close range is high enough to overwhelm the boss as long as she's being supported by other teammates. Shelly's Shell Shock Star Power can slow the boss down so teammates can do more damage.
- Gale: As the Big Brawler, Gale's Spring Ejector Gadget can provide a convenient escape route from hordes of attackers. His wide main attack can allow him to hit multiple incoming attackers and his Super, coupled with his Blustery Blow Star Power, can stun and push away attackers allowing him to put some distance in between them.
- Spike: Spike's high damage allows him to be a consistent damage dealer, he can also use his Super to slow the boss down, giving an advantage for the team to attack the boss.
- Bibi: Bibi's Home Run ability is able to knock back annoying Brawlers like El Primo and Rosa. Her attack also has a wide range, allowing her to hit all the Brawlers at once if they are in range. Her Home Run Star Power can greatly increase her movement speed, allowing her to pick off pesky ranged brawlers and her Super can bounce back to hit all of the brawlers multiple times. Her knockback can also be good to knockback the Big Brawler into position for the ranged brawlers to attack.
- Leon: Leon’s Super is useful in allowing him to escape undetected which will confuse Boss Hunters. As the Big Brawler, you can use Leon's Gadget to let the Boss Hunters spend their time on your clone. His Super also allows him to sneak up to the Big Brawler in the case of being a Boss Hunter. Leon also does consistent damage up close, which means he can deal consistent damage to short-ranged brawlers like Shelly.
- Crow: Crow can chain Supers on the Big Brawler. He can do insane amounts of damage this way. Crow's Extra Toxic Star Power can help by making the boss do less damage, so allies can do more consistent damage. His second star power, Carrion Crow can make him do really hard damage to the boss, making him a very big threat. As the Big Brawler, he can survive longer this way.
- Bull: If a player using him is the Big Brawler, he will ruthlessly deal high damage to anyone close to him and easily charge his Super. If multiple people gang up on him, his Super will knock them aside, allowing him to escape. Both of his Star Powers are suitable for playing as both a Big Brawler or as a Boss Hunter, increasing his damage output or decreasing damage received allowing him to attack/survive for longer.
- Rosa: If Rosa is a hunter, she can easily tank and distract the Big Brawler with her Super that can waste their ammo and possibly do a lot of damage to the Big Brawler. Her Gadget can also make way for other teammates to make an ambush. Her wide attack spread also makes Rosa useful to hit multiple enemies. It is advised to use her Thorny Gloves Star Power for more value since Plant Life would be useless from the self-healing reduction.
- Attack the Big Brawler from all sides in order to overwhelm them. It's harder for the boss to hit all of you.
- If the Big Brawler is a single-target attacker, try to attack them all at once. If you just send Brawlers in one at a time, the boss will be able to pick off the individual Brawlers more easily and survive longer.
- If the Big Brawler is hiding behind a wall, destroy the wall with your Super if possible.
- As the Big Brawler try not to get stuck in a corner as then you cannot dodge or escape enemy attacks.
- Avoid using self-healing abilities (Energize, Bear with Me, T-Bone Injector, etc.) because spawning as the Big Brawler will make them provide less value due to the player's increased health and self-healing reduction.
- On 7/12/17, the Boss Fight event was added to the game.
- On 18/12/17, Nita's bear, Jessie's turret and Pam's healing station all have a bit less health when these characters are bosses in Boss Fight. The end screen texts were changed from Victory/Defeat to Time Reward.
- On 5/12/18, Boss Fight was renamed to Big Game.
- On 13/5/20, the Big Brawler wins if they survive the 2 minute timer. The Big Brawler's health has been adjusted for the new time.
- On 16/6/20, the Big Brawler's health was reduced by 20000. Fixed a bug which prevented playing Big Game after reaching 20 wins.
- On 2/7/20, the Big Brawler's pets damage and health, and self-healing were reduced. The Big Brawler's health has now adjusted so that it now depends more on the Brawler's base health.
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani • Edgar|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout • Byron|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy • Amber|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge • Colette • Lou • Colonel Ruffs|
|Events||3v3||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Present Plunder|
|Solo||Showdown • Takedown • Lone Star|
|Special||Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Super City Rampage|
|Competitive||Power Play • Brawl Stars Championship|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points • Tickets|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins • Map Maker|