Bibi is an Epic Brawler who has decently high health, a moderately high damage output, and a very fast movement speed, but a short range. Bibi attacks by swinging her baseball bat in a wide and close-ranged arc. She charges her Home Run bar by having all ammo, and charging it makes her next attack knock enemies back. Bibi's Super sends out a bubble that keeps traveling and bouncing off of walls until it disappears. Her Gadget, Vitamin Booster, heals her over time. Her first Star Power, Home Run, increases her movement speed when her Home Run bar is charged. Her second Star Power, Batting Stance, grants her a shield when her Home Run Bar is charged.
Attack: Three Strikes
Bibi swings with her baseball bat, hitting enemies in a wide, 150 degree arc. The attack, much like Frank's, takes time to wind up, at 1.3 seconds. However, she isn’t immobile while attacking and there isn’t any travel time, so the attack instantly takes effect after the delay. In addition, if Bibi's ammo bars are full, her Home Run bar begins to charge. Her Home Run bar takes 2 seconds to charge up, and when fully charged, it causes Bibi's next attack to knock enemies back. However, it’s damage output remains the same.
Bibi sends out a large bubble that keeps travelling until it disappears after 5 seconds. This bubble is able to pierce through enemies and bounce off of walls. Using her Super again while the previous one is active won’t cancel either bubble.
Gadget: Vitamin Booster
By using this Gadget, Bibi heals 2400 health over 4 seconds, or 600 health per second.
When Bibi's Home Run bar is full, her movement speed is increased from 820 points to 920 points. However, Bibi moves normally again after using her Home Run swing.
When Bibi's Home Run Bar is full, she gains a shield that reduces all damage she takes by 20%. This shield disappears after you use her Home Run Swing.
- Bibi's ability to knock enemies back when her Home Run bar is charged can be used to avoid contact from short-ranged Brawlers, which allows you to escape, and to stop dangerous attacks and Supers before they fully execute, like the Supers of Frank and Carl.
- When fighting another Bibi, you can start your attack before you get in range, and because Bibi's attack takes time to take effect, you can knockback or hit the opposing Bibi before their swing goes off. You can see that the enemy Bibi's Brawler model leans a little as the enemy starts to attack, which you can use to help time your attack or to retreat. This same mechanic of knocking the enemy back before you get in range can be applied when fighting other Brawlers. It takes a bit of practice to learn the correct timing, but using this trick greatly increases your skill and ability with Bibi.
- Knocking enemies back can also be a disadvantage if she pushes them away from enemy fire, especially for medium to long-ranged Brawlers who can still hit her from that greater distance, and it’s especially dangerous to you for certain Brawlers that deal more damage in mid-long range such as Emz. It is useful to work out in advance if using the knockback is beneficial in a certain situation, and to either discard the knockback by attacking the air, or conserving ammo and storing the knock back ability. You can deliberately discard your knockback from a charged Home Run bar by swinging Bibi's bat prematurely, if your next move is to only attack enemies which you don't want to knockback. In order to avoid helping a target escape from her Home Run’s knockback, Bibi can knock them into a nearby wall and then go up to them and defeat them.
- Using her Super directly after starting the swing to knock an enemy back can result in the bubble hitting them twice, usually securing a defeat against low-health Brawlers.
- Bibi's knockback, just like Gale’s Super, can be used to push enemies away from vital areas or items or away from teammates attempting to reach an objective. For example, she can knock defending enemies away from the safe in Heist, the Siege Bot in Siege or the goal in Brawl Ball to free up space for teammates to attack the safe/IKE or to prevent/score a goal, or allow a Siege Bot to get to the enemy IKE in the respective events. She can also use this to knock enemies out of a zone in Hot Zone and away from Gems in Gem Grab, the Ball in Brawl Ball, your safe in Heist, the blue Star in Bounty, and your IKE and Bolts in Siege.
- You can increase the effectiveness of her Home Run's knockback mechanic in Events with Modifiers active. For instance, Bibi can knock targets towards the destination of Meteors or away from Healing Mushrooms and Energy Drinks.
- In maps with the Energy Drink Modifier, Bibi can hide in a bush near an energy drink. When an enemy approaches it, get out of the bush and knock the enemy back, collecting the Energy Drink in the process. Unless the enemy in question has a large amount of Power Cubes, Bibi can finish off the enemy with the damage boost.
- If aimed correctly, Bibi's Super can repeatedly bounce off walls to deal a lot of damage to a safe in walled maps such as Turnaround. Her Super is also able to bounce off of the other wall edge and hit an IKE turret twice in Siege while being out of the IKE’s range. Her Super is also useful to defeat low-health Brawlers.
- In Brawl Ball, Bibi can knock the Ball out of an enemy’s grasp, allowing her to steal the Ball or prevent enemies from scoring a goal. This makes her an excellent goalkeeper of some sort because she can protect the goal as well as grab the Ball and kick it away with her fast movement speed and fast reload speed. In addition, both of her Star Powers are useful in Brawl Ball. Her Home Run Star Power allows Bibi to reach the Ball or reach the enemy team's goal much faster when her Home Run Bar is full. Her Batting Stance Star Power allows her to take less damage, which is useful when enemies are attempting to steal the Ball from her or when she needs to walk the Ball into the enemy goal.
- Bibi's widely-spread attack, very fast reload speed, and high damage output are useful in Showdown maps with grouped-up Power Cube boxes such as Acid Lakes/Two Thousand Lakes and Feast or Famine, because they allow her to destroy multiple boxes easily and quickly ramp up Power Cubes. However, exercise caution in Feast or Famine as there are dense bushes surrounding the box, and you’ll never know how many Brawlers are in the bush. You could easily be ambushed and defeated if the enemy is a good counter to Bibi such as Bull or El Primo, even more so as Bibi can’t escape using her Home Run’s knockback after using up attacks on the boxes.
|Spawning||In The Lead||Receiving Damage||Defeating An Enemy||Defeated||Attacking||Activating A Super|
"Hey, show some respect."
"Bibi bye bye..."
"Chew on this!"
"You made a big mistake!"
"I'm a cool cat."
"Oh my gosh!"
"Tough as nails, hard as a rock."
"Can't touch this."
"Mr. Bat says hi!"
"Swing and a miss."
"I love you Mr. Bat."
"Watch it nerd!"
"Somebody order a knuckle sandwich?"
"Mr. Bat wants to play."
- Bibi was available to play in the Training Cave.
- Bibi was available to play in matches.
- Bibi's health was increased to 4400 (from 4200).
- Her Home Run speed boost was decreased to 15% (from 19%).
- She hits a bit easier with the main attack if the enemy is very close to her.
- She no longer uses her Home Run bar when using her Super to kick the ball in Brawl Ball.
- Bibi's bat's face was added back for iOS.
- Bibi received voice lines.
- Bibi's Batting Stance Star Power was added.
- Bibi's Batting Stance damage reduction was increased to 40% (from 30%).
- Home Run bar turns red when it's fully charged and camera shake effect added for Bibi when she swings her bat.
- Bibi's Home Run speed boost was decreased to 12% (from 15%).
- Bibi's health was decreased to 4300 (from 4400).
- Her Batting Stance damage reduction was decreased to 30% (from 40%).
- Bibi's health was decreased to 4200 (from 4300).
- Spitball damage was decreased to 900 (from 1000).
- The Heroine Bibi skin was added.
- Bibi's Vitamin Booster Gadget was added.
- Bibi's movement speed was increased to 820 (from 770).
- Bibi's health was decreased to 4000 (from 4200).
- Bibi's health was decreased to 3800 (from 4000).
- The ZomBibi skin was added.
- Bibi's health was increased to 4200 (from 3800).
- Bibi's and Heroine Bibi's facial animations were reworked.
- Bibi received animated pins.
- The Bibilante skin was added.
- Bibi's Batting Stance damage reduction was decreased to 20% (from 30%).
- The Vicious Bibi skin was unlockable by winning the Bad Randoms in-game challenge.
- Bibi's Vitamin Booster Gadget can be used when Bibi is at full health.
- Bibi's True Silver and True Gold skins were added.