Belle's Rock is an official map for the Knockout event.
The map is split into three lanes and checkered by walls. Near the spawns are fences facing each other with bushes directly behind them, alongside two small lakes. The center has eight similar wall formations that create three lanes and a horizontal lane. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- This map is useful for throwers because there is lots of cover which can cover them from attacks. Sprout can also use its Super to block enemy paths, which can help your team defend if you have more members of your team left or are ahead in a tiebreaker.
- Throwers like Dynamike and Tick are good on this map to pressure the opposing team. They can stand behind the L-shaped walls and provide constant pressure.
- To counter throwers, destroy the center walls. Brock's Rocket Fuel Gadget, Colt's Silver Bullet Gadget and Super and Piper's Super are good counters. Destroying walls also gives these sharpshooters an advantage.
- Do not head into the bushes near the lakes when retreating. The only exit is directly within view of the enemy spawn, which makes Brawlers stuck there especially vulnerable to enemies, especially assassins.
- On 7/4/21, Belle's Rock was added to the game.