Beachcombers is a community map for the Heist event.
The map has three distinct lanes with the side lanes opening into entrances to each safe. The center lane is confined with barrels protruding inwards towards the land bridge. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Bo's mines can destroy fencing protecting the safe and block off lanes. With his Snare a Bear Star Power Bo forces enemy Brawlers to disarm them individually.
- Throwers can assist teammates heading towards the center lane by attacking enemy Brawlers hiding behind the barrels.
- If retreating is not an option, take cover behind either the wooden fencing or surrounding wall clusters until you can unload more than two shots on the safe.
- Mr. P's attack can bounce onto the safe in certain areas.
- Use short to medium-ranged Brawlers on this map as their viability isn't dependent on whether the important obstacles are destroyed.
- Nita's bear can be deployed next to the safe dealing quite a bit of damage as long as an opponent doesn't respawn in time.
- Bull and Darryl can use the water to extend their Supers, making it easier to reach the safe.
- Rico can utilize the walls to hit the enemy safe with his bounce shots. He can also defend his safe from heavyweights if he can consistently out-range them.
- On 26/06/19, Beachcombers was added to the game.
- On 29/08/19, Beachcombers was removed from the game.
- On 25/08/21, Beachcombers was added back to the game. The environment of Beachcombers had changed from Beach theme to Castle Courtyard theme.
- On 28/09/21, Beachcombers was removed from the game.