Beach Ball is a community map for the Brawl Ball event.
The map has two large 7x2 bush pathways guarded by walls only in two corners. The sides have a similar style but are more elongated. There is more open space for the goal entrances, however the entrances themselves are only two tiles wide. The goal opening is three tiles long.
- Medium-ranged Brawlers such as Nita work great on this map because of the conditions the bush pathways put forward.
- Jacky will be less reliant on her ability to attack around walls in this map, but overall this skill is still useful. She can camp behind goal barriers if they are still intact and pressure enemies from fighting back.
- Try to be less reliant edge bushes as longer ranged Brawlers such as Bea can easily take you out with a quick barrage of attacks.
- Wall barriers on this map do not provide much value and are safe to be destroyed with Brawlers such as Frank. However, if you have a Jacky teammate you could be potentially weakening them by destroying these walls.
- Brawlers are more confined to the bush pathways than the open areas of this map. Try using high spread Brawlers such as Pam and Emz to pressure enemies into leaving their position.
- Heavyweights should head into the left lane, fighters into the center lane, and sharpshooters/supports to the right lane. Heavyweights should carefully move around the bushes and move forward into the barrier bushes if the enemies there are already taken care of.