Bea is an Epic Brawler with low health but relatively high damage output. Landing her attack supercharges her next attack, allowing it to deal 175% more damage. Her reload speed is quick, but she only has 1 ammo slot. Her Super shoots 7 drones that damage enemies and slow them down. Her Gadget, Honey Molasses, deploys a hive that creates sticky honey around itself, slowing down enemies who step inside. Her first Star Power, Insta Beeload, supercharges her main attack instantly when she misses it. Her second Star Power, Honey Coat, gives her a brief immunity shield at 1 health point when she is defeated.
Attack: Big StingBea launches a long-range bee that deals moderate damage. If the shot hits an enemy, her next attack becomes supercharged and does 175% more damage. She does not supercharge her next attack when hitting non-players like Nita's Bear or the Heist Safe.
Super: Iron HiveBea releases 7 drones that spread out as they travel and slow down enemies they hit for 3 seconds.
Gadget: Honey MolassesUpon activation, Bea creates a beehive at her position that creates a large honey puddle around itself that slows down enemies that touch it. The puddle has a radius of 3 tiles and spreads past any walls. The beehive has 1000 health and will be destroyed if Bea uses her Gadget again.
Insta BealoadBea can regain her supercharged shot if she misses it, giving her a second chance to use the supercharged shot. However, she will not get a third chance if she misses it again.
Honey CoatBea retains 1 health when defeated and gains an immunity shield that lasts for 1 second. This ability can only be used once per match.
- Bea has only 1 ammo slot and low health, so she can be ambushed easily. It is advised not to stay too close to bushes that cover a large area like in Cavern Churn because close ranged Brawlers that can inflict lots of burst damage, such as Shelly, Bull, or Darryl, may be hiding in it.
- Since Bea's Super can slow down enemies, she can use it to escape from enemies who are chasing her. She can also use it to slow down enemies who are trying to escape from her.
- Since Bea's Super spreads out, it is great for checking bushes. However, since she has to hit other brawlers to charge her Super, only use it to check bushes when you know someone is in the bush, or when you need to enter the bush and it is too big to check with her normal attack.
- Note that Bea's shot will only supercharge her next shot if it hits an enemy Brawler; hitting anything else, such as Showdown crates, the Heist safe, the Siege IKE turret, the Takedown Boss, and Brawler Minions (Scrappy, Nita's bear, etc.), will not supercharge her next shot.
- Take into consideration that while it is easy to charge Bea's Super (3 shots only), her normal shot and supercharged shot charge the same amount (1/3) to her Super.
- Usually, most Brawlers are fast enough to be able to dodge Bea's shots. However, upon hitting a Brawler with her Super, it is possible to auto-aim them down very quickly without aiming manually, as the Brawler is slowed down and unable to move fast enough to dodge her shots.
- It is advisable to place Bea’s gadget behind a wall in order to make it harder for enemies to destroy the beehive, since it only has 1000 health (this will not be the case if a thrower is among the enemies, as they will be able to shoot over the wall).
|Start Of Battles||When In The Lead||Once Hurt||Getting A Kill||When Dying||When Attacking||When Using A Super|
"Let's go explore!"
"I feel like the queen bee!"
"Think of the ecosystem!"
"Let's see what's buzzing!"
"Mind your own beeswax!"
"This is most unfortunate."
"Don't call me honey."
"What a fascinating biosphere."
"Can you bee more annoying?"
"The hive never forgets!"
"For the colony!"
"Bee-lieve in yourself."
"Let me bee."
"Hope you like bees!"
"So many specimens to discover!"
"I'm the bee's knees."
- Bea was added to the game.
- The Ladybug Bea skin was added.
- Bea's Honey Coat shield duration was decreased to 0.6 seconds (from 1 second).
- Her class was changed to Sharpshooter (from Sniper).
- Bea's Honey Coat now triggers only once per a match.
- Her Honey Coat shield duration was increased to 1 second (from 0.6 seconds).
- Bea's Gadget Honey Molasses was added.
- Bea's main attack projectile speed was increased by 5%.
- Bea's Gadget Honey Molasses slow area was increased by 20% and now always dropped above Bea.
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Brawl Stars Championship • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT • Emz|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl • Jacky|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi • Bea • Nani|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene • Max • Mr. P • Sprout|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy|
|Chromatic||Gale • Surge|
|Events||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Showdown • Duo Showdown • Brawl Ball • Siege • Hot Zone • Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight • Lone Star • Takedown • Present Plunder • Super City Rampage • Power Play|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Tickets • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps • Loading Screen Hints • Training Cave • Brawl Pass • Pins|