Barrel Vault is an official map for the Brawl Ball event.
This map is known for its unusual number of barrels and the use of launch pads. There are bushes near (but not at) the bottom right and top left of the map, and there are two large lumps of barrels near the center that form a tight lane to go through. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- A good way to get to the ball faster is to break the barrels that are on your side. Alternatively, throwers can slow down enemies, specifically Sprout (with a Support Brawler) and Dynamike with his Satchel Charge Gadget.
- Remember that, like Gale's launch pad from his Gadget, the ball cannot be launched with a Brawler.
- A good way to stop a opponent is to hide in the bushes towards you in the right side, since opponents most often tend to come through the bushes as it takes longer the other way.
- Colt with his Silver Bullet Gadget can cut through lines of barrels and open the map to more suitable teammates, such as Rico and other sharpshooters that can't utilize walls as well.
- Throwers are also good in this map as well as heavyweights and, surprisingly, Rico. When Rico's Super is used inside the middle lane formed by the two barrel clusters, it can effectively eliminate struggling enemies and cycle his Super again.
- Penny can place her turret behind the big group of barrels in the middle. This will make it harder for opponents to take out her turret, allowing her to control the field for longer.
- Since Tick can put all three of his ammo at once, this allows Tick to put all three ammo on one spot where the launch pad ends. This allows for some massive damage, potentially defeating the Brawler.
- On 15/12/20, Barrel Vault was added to the game.
- On 27/1/21, Barrel Vault was removed from the game.