Bank Shot is an official map for the Brawl Ball event.
The map is mostly open, except for the middle-left and middle-right sides. Near the goals are some thin strips of walls sided by some bushes. There are two barriers in front of the ball, flanked by 1-by-2 barriers to the side of the ball. The map itself is diagonally symmetrical.
- High-health Brawlers or fast Brawlers with enough health can hold and dribble the ball without much interference, as most pathways are narrow.
- Long-ranged Brawlers are at a disadvantage, since the walls would obstruct bullets from travelling; however, Colt with his Silver Bullet Gadget and Rico are some exceptions because they can clear/utilize walls to their advantage.
- Shelly or El Primo are good wall-breakers that are also tank counters. They should focus on the top goal barrier and not the adjacent walls.
- Rico can utilize the wall's narrowness to do extra damage using his Extra Bouncy Star Power. This allows him to either take lane and win in most cases, especially against heavyweight Brawlers like Rosa.
- Heavyweights should curve inwards from the sides, while fighters and assassins move inwards from the middle lane.
- Switching lanes is costly especially when moving around the L-shaped walls, but could be the only path if any other lanes are obstructed.
- Nita's Bear can provide a lot of pressure on enemies on this map. Her super can block off the tight lanes while her allies move up.
- Due to it's narrow lane nature,throwers are at an advantage.
- Surge with his Gadget can be very useful here as he can teleport through walls and surprise attack the enemies or Super then off.
- Bibi is also uselful with her Homerun bar and either Star Power can speed up or protect Bibi plus, she can wait for her Home Run bar to charge up, then run out there and swing on enemies to knockback them while her teammates score.
- On 15/12/20, Bank Shot was added to the game.
- On 16/06/21, Bank Shot was removed from the game.