Bandit Stash is an official map for the Heist event.
The map contains three "zones" that can be entered through the two lakes near the center. The map's side lanes are guarded by L-like fencing which promotes Brawlers to move through the center lane to switch zones. The map is horizontally symmetrical.
- Brawlers that can destroy walls should try to destroy the fence in the middle of the map in order to give teammates a more direct route to the enemy safe in order to save valuable time.
- Bull's wall-breaking Super allows him to charge through the fence in the middle of the map, giving teammates a more direct route to the enemy safe and making it easier for long-ranged teammates to take out incoming enemies.
- El Primo can use his Super to launch himself straight to the enemy safe, making it easier for him to land his shots onto the safe. El Primo's Super can be used to destroy fencing as well.
- Throwers are great Brawlers to have in this map because of their ability to exploit confined spaces. They should stand in the bushes near to the enemy's safe and burst it whenever they can.
- Throwers can attack from the L-shaped fence directly to the safe. If an opponent notices you, you can also easily retreat.
- Penny's Super, Old Lobber, acts as passive support. When ready, place the bomber in the bushes of the small, fenced in area over by the enemy's lake. This extends its range and allows her to use it as bait for close-ranged Brawlers.
- Try to control the center zone, as enemies cannot access your zone without crossing the center unless the side lanes are open.
- Piper is great for this map as she can first use her Super to clear the fence in the center, and then she easily aim at the safe as it is relatively open.
- On 14/6/17, Bandit Stash was added to the game.
- On 21/5/18, Bandit Stash had been tweaked to implement Heist 2.0.
- On 5/12/18, Bandit Stash was widened by 4 tiles.
- On 7/12/18, Bandit Stash was tweaked so that throwers cannot reach the Safe with their main attack.
- On 29/1/19, Bandit Stash was removed from the game.