Bandit Hook is a community map for the Heist event.
There is a giant, hook shaped wall in the middle that stretches out onto the side lanes. Connected to it are two U-shaped walls and a set of teleporters. Near the spawns are some more medium sized bushes and walls with larger wall clusters in the map edges.
- Sharpshooters should use the middle lane to make direct shots.
- Heavyweights and medium-ranged Brawlers should use the side lanes for cover when attacking the safe.
- The map is built for throwers, but they should destroy some bushes near the center for enemy scouting purposes.
- The teleporters allow ranged Brawlers direct access to the safes. Keeping the right lane under control is critical against sharpshooters with good burst such as 8-BIT.
- On 16/6/21, Bandit Hook was added to the game.
- On 25/8/21, Bandit Hook was removed from the game.