The map has a bush infested center with 16 tiles of entrances. The sides are very narrow with the right lane having a larger bottom bush than the left lane. Near the safes are horizontal bushes that allow Brawlers that entered the side lanes to hide if they continue traveling along their path.
- If playing as short-ranged Brawlers, stay in the middle and go back to the safe if it is under heavy fire. It's relatively simple to ambush sharpshooters in the center.
- Bull, Jacky, and Darryl are all great choices as they all have abilities that stop enemies from retreating an ambush.
- Sharpshooters and throwers are to stay away from the middle since they can simply be ambushed and make their way to the side since it isn't always popular to go around the center.
- Brawlers that can go into the center without worrying about a potential ambush include medium-ranged Brawlers such as Nita and Emz.
- Bibi and Spike can act as soft counters to heavyweights.
- Brawlers should only destroy the horizontal bushes on their side of the map as enemies can easily hide behind them and trap Brawlers.