Bandit Cove is a community map for the Heist event.
The map has a bush infested center with 16 tiles of entrances. The sides are very narrow with the right lane having a larger bottom bush than the left lane. Near the safes are horizontal bushes that allow Brawlers that entered the side lanes to hide if they continue traveling along their path. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- If playing as short-ranged Brawlers, stay in the middle and go back to the safe if it is under heavy fire. It's relatively simple to ambush sharpshooters in the center.
- Bull, Jacky, and Darryl are all great choices as they all have abilities that stop enemies from retreating an ambush.
- Sharpshooters and throwers are to stay away from the middle since they can simply be ambushed and make their way to the side since it isn't always popular to go around the center.
- Brawlers that can go into the center without worrying about a potential ambush include medium-ranged Brawlers such as Nita and Emz.
- Bibi and Spike can act as soft counters to heavyweights.
- Brawlers should only destroy the horizontal bushes on their side of the map as enemies can easily hide behind them and trap Brawlers.
- Sandy paired with his Rude Sands Star Power can spot out enemies in the middle due to the constant damage and big area.
- Rico can bounce his shots off of the right angle walls facing away from the middle. This allows him hit enemies hiding behind the 1x2 in the middle as well.
- On 18/12/19, Bandit Cove was added to the game.
- On 2/7/20, the environment of Bandit Cove had changed from Darryl's Ship theme to Oasis theme.
- On 10/9/20, Bandit Cove was removed from the game.