Ball Hog is an official map for the Basket Brawl event.
The map is completely barren, noticeably due to the lack of bushes and boxes around the map. There are also 4x2 rows of fences on each team's right side, along with a 1x3 bushes. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Heavyweights should move around the top and bottom lane boxes for cover.
- Emz's attacks can cover most of the center and block enemies from using the lane.
- Throwers are not recommended because of the open nature of the map.
- Sharpshooters can assist on all lanes. If there is no high spread Brawler taking middle lane sharpshooters should take it. Belle's marks can help her take out heavyweights faster.
- Gale can use his super to knock back enemies. His Freezing snow star power can slow down the entire enemy team if the enemy team clumped up together. His other star power blustery blow can stun and knock back enemies to regain lane control, to allow the friendly team to steal the ball, or to buy enough time for scoring the ball
- On 16/06/21, Ball Hog was added to the game.
- On 25/08/21, Ball Hog was removed from the game.
- On 11/03/22, Ball Hog was added back to the game.
- On 01/04/22, Ball Hog was featured in the Totally Normal Challenge as a "Healing Hoop" map. It was affected by the Healing Mushrooms modifier.
- On 17/04/22, Ball Hog was featured in the Grom's Easter Challenge as a Stage II map.
- On 29/04/22, Ball Hog was featured in the Golden Week Challenge as a Stage II map.