Backyard Bowl is an official map for the Brawl Ball event.
The map has an open center with two 2x3 walls on the sides. Near each goal is fencing and goal barriers. Goals have two three tile entrances with a three tile opening. The map lacks bushes and walls, with the only bushes placed in this map growing in small clusters.
- Sharpshooters are recommended due to the open space. Sharpshooters should have long-ranged attacks or attacks that spread in a wide formation.
- Throwers are at a major disadvantage on this map. In order to shine throwers need confined closed spaces none of which is supplied by the map.
- Heavyweights can work decently on this map with the right team. Heavyweights that are excellent choices such as Jacky on most Brawl Ball maps are only above-average than most Brawlers in this map.
- Medium-ranged Brawlers such as Sandy and Nita should be careful when hiding behind enemy walls to charge their Super because of popular Brawlers in Brawl Ball such as Mr. P and Jacky which can attack over/through them.
- Destroying barriers on this map is great, but because of the map's layout there aren't much viable Brawlers that can do this and perform well.
- 8-BIT can substitute as a tank on this map doing massive damage at any range as well as being able to withstand a barrage of attacks from lower damage output Brawlers on this map. Throwers, his main counters, are also lacking on this map.