Assembly Attack is a community map for the Siege event.
The map is to no cover at all and the base is protected from the front and from the sides. Outside the circle, there are walls on the sides that are placed in a way to help players from the side lines. Like a lot of maps, this map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Throwers like Tick, Barley and Dynamike are good in this map because of the many walls, which provide protection from enemy Brawlers while simultaneously allowing them to attack enemies. They can also help cover allies who are trying to get the bolts and block off key choke points to limit enemy movements and push back the enemy team.
- Sharpshooters are good in this map against short-ranged Brawlers due to the open space. They can attack enemies from a safe distance and can do considerable damage. Bear in mind that they should stay in the middle away from the upper bushes however.
- Use a wall-destroying Super against the front wall that is protecting the Siege IKE to give the bot a more direct and quicker path to the enemy safe. This will save time and can result in lots of extra damage to and the enemy safe.
- Unless the Siege IKE barrier is destroyed, the center lane Brawler should stay behind the other teammates when pushing, making sure that positioning can be maintained even if a push is unsuccessful.
- When defending against a enemy siege bot, Sprout's Super, if aimed correctly, can be used to block the whole center lane. This allows you and your teammates to rack up extra damage to the bot while it detours.
- On 15/4/19, Assembly Attack was added to the game.
- On 29/8/19, Assembly Attack was removed from the game.
- On 16/6/21, Assembly Attack was added back to the game. Bolt spawns are now fixed within Assembly Attack. The environment of Assembly Attack had changed to Scrapyard theme from Warehouse theme. Assembly Attack was tweaked to have no bushes.
- On 23/7/21, Assembly Attack was featured in the Griff Challenge as a Stage III map.
- On 28/9/21, Assembly Attack was removed from the game.