Assembly Attack is a community map for the Siege event.
The map is mirrored vertically and the base is protected from the front and from the sides. Outside the circle, there are walls and bushes on the sides that are placed in a way to help players sneak and surprise enemies.
- Throwers like Tick, Barley and Dynamike are good in this map because of the many walls, in which they can throw over and take cover. They can also help cover allies who are trying to get the bolts.
- Sharpshooters are good in this map against short-ranged Brawlers due to the open space. They should stay away from the upper bushes however.
- Use a wall-destroying Super against the front wall that is protecting the Siege IKE as the bot will come faster and will provide more shooting range.
- Brawlers should ideally split up into separate bush clusters. The center lane Brawlers should push forward and hide in the smaller ones.
- Unless the Siege IKE barrier is destroyed, the center lane Brawler should stay behind teammates when pushing.