Arène en folie is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
The map's name is in French and it translates to "Arena of madness" in English.
There are walls with bushes surrounding the Gem mine. On each side there is a pack of bushes with rope fencing and walls facing the Gem mine. The spawn areas feature lone obstacles that can provide some cover. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Throwers such as Barley and Tick can hide behind the L-shaped walls in order to exert pressure on the enemy team from a relatively safe position. Throwers with attack mechanics that allow them to control areas and choke points are extremely effective when pushing back the enemy team and stopping enemy Brawlers from collecting Gems.
- Heavyweights such as Bull or Rosa are very effective on this map when they flank from the bushes on either side of the map in order to apply pressure to enemy Brawlers challenging for Gems in the center. Heavyweight Brawlers have above-average health, making them ideal for pushing back enemies and chasing retreating enemy Brawlers. If they take too much damage, they can always use the extensive cover on either side of the map in order to stay protected from most enemy fire.
- Pam is an excellent Gem carrier due to her high health which allows her to withstand more enemy fire. Her numerous healing abilities can also help her and her teammates stay alive for longer and her Mama’s Squeeze Star Power allows her to take control of the center of the map, making her ideal for supporting other Brawlers as well as being an effective Gem carrier. Pam is very strong when combined with another Brawler with healing abilities, such as Poco, because the added healing allows her to be even more aggressive when taking on enemies and more effective when performing the role of Gem carrier.
- Colt, being a sharpshooter, can easily take out enemies from a long distance. Due to the rectangular shape of the map, his straight shots can keep enemies at bay. His Magnum Special Star Power helps more, as the map is relatively open.
- On 18/11/2020, fixed a bug appeared where Arène en folie was played by many players multiple times in a row due to a map rotation cooldown issue.
- On 19/12/2020, Arène en folie was a Map Maker Competition winner and was available to play for 24 hours.
- On 27/1/2021, Arène en folie was added to the game and became playable within the regular rotation system. The environment of the map was changed from the Mortuary theme to the Starr Force theme.
- On 16/6/21, Arène en folie was removed from the game.