The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Alligator Alley is a community map for the Takedown event.
The map is encased in bushes and walls that grow diagonally, allowing them to protect Brawlers from being attacked and take cover with walls.
- For sharpshooters, they should stay outside the diagonal bushes and shoot from there. The map's openness compensates for their lack of spots to camp in.
- For throwers, they should stay in the outer edges near the spiraling walls. Overall, if the Boss does not reach this point their viability plummets dramatically.
- Heavyweights and assassins should stick with ambushing in the diagonal bushes since the area isn't very narrow.
- The map lacks Power Cube jackpots. Instead, ignore them completely and head through the lake straits when spawning.
- Brawlers should keep the Boss from moving towards the map's edges. This creates Power Cube droughts and protects sharpshooters from heavyweights while still allowing heavyweights to be viable without allowing them to dominate the match.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.