Alley Oop is an official map for the Basket Brawl event.
Alley Oop has an overwhelming amount of cover, with L-shaped formations of cover making it hard to attack from a distance. There are also 3 straight lines of obstacles on both the bottom and the top lane each.
- Brawlers like Emz can really take control at both the bottom and the top areas, because of how long her attack lingers for. Carl is also great at the top and the bottom, but due to the closed-in areas, Carl will be the safer option because tanks such as El Primo will be used a lot here.
- Because of so many barriers but horizontal openings, sharpshooters like Colt are viable here.
- Heavyweights should defend in the bottom lane or go aggro in the top lane using the L-shaped barriers as defense.
- The center opening provides some utility for high spread Brawlers like Gale.
- On 16/6/21, Alley Oop was added to the game as an Basket Brawl map.