Acute Angle is a community map for the Gem Grab event.
The map's walls shift right to left with walls set into geometric formations. Near each team is a lake with walls facing towards opposite sides of the map. Near the center are four wall and bush clusters in a rough pinwheel shape. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Sharpshooters and throwers should hide behind walls and bushes whenever they can. This allows them to merely evade attacks. They can try to destroy the enemy team's cover if there isn't a beneficial strategy to them.
- Assassins and heavyweights can try to hide in the opposing bushes without being seen and attack enemies coming near the Gem mine.
- The walls near the lakes provide the most protection once your team starts a countdown.
- The left an right lane provide more open space than the center lane. The right lane also provides a wall that medium-ranged Brawlers can benefit from.
- This map favors long-ranged Brawlers, such as Piper and Brock, because the open spaces found in the middle of the map allows them to secure the center. Both Piper and Brock can use their wide area of effect to push back dangerous enemies and to get crucial kills from a safe distance.
- Brock’s Incendiary Star Power can be useful to limit enemy movement and to block off key choke points, allowing allies to get into good positions on the map.
- On 26/6/19, Acute Angle was added to the game.
- On 16/11/19, Acute Angle was featured in the Brawl Stars World Finals 2019 as a Finals map.
- On 18/12/19, Acute Angle was removed from the game.
- On 16/6/21, Acute Angle was added back to the game. The environment of Acute Angle had changed from Retropolis theme to Actionshow theme.
- On 23/7/21, Acute Angle was featured in the Griff Challenge as a Stage V map.