A Loud Place is a community map for the Bot Drop event.
On each team's side there are small bits of cover. The middle contains a lot of bushes, which make a star shape, and has every part of the shape have bushes except for the middle. There are two robot spawns in the middle, and two on each horizontal side of the star. The map is diagonally symmetrical.
- Stealing bolts after an enemy Brawler has destroyed the robot may not be a good choice on this map due to the likelihood of there being close-range Brawlers that deal massive damage to fast Brawlers like Mortis or Edgar.
- Playing Tanks like Bull or Darryl is recommended for their high damage output, and ability to get close in the bushes.
- To deal with Enemy Brawlers in bushes, There are Two options:
- Destroy the bushes, which can be done with most Brawlers, though ones that can do it the most easily are the ones who can do so with their Gadget, who are Colt, Brock, and El Primo.
- Scout the bushes. This can be done by picking Brawlers who have attacks that have a large radius or width and damages continuously, like Sandy and Lou's Supers or Crow and Byron's main attacks. The more recommended option though is picking Brawlers who can do so more easily and efficiently, and instantly lets them see in bushes. Brawlers like Bo with his Circling Eagle Star Power, Rosa with her Unfriendly Bushes Gadget, and Tara with her Psychic Enhancer Gadget.
- On 27/04/22, A Loud Place was added to the game.
- On 29/06/22, A Loud Place was removed from the game.