8-BIT is a Common Brawler who is unlocked as a Trophy Road reward upon reaching 6000 Trophies. He has both high health and damage output, but suffers from a significantly slower movement speed compared to other Brawlers, making him unable to chase them down very well. He wields a laser gun that he uses to fire beams at enemies. His Super allows him and his allies to gain a 30% damage boost in the radius of his station. His first Star Power increases his station's range by 50% and his second Star Power allows him to respawn for one time in a match.
Attack: Blaster Beams8-BIT shoots a burst of beams with a slight spread that deals damage each. If all beams connect, he can kill low health brawlers within one or two ammo.
Super: Damage Booster8-BIT throws a turret that increases the damage output of himself and allies around the radius by 30%. This will also increase the healing power of certain brawlers like Poco but does not affect turrets or pets like Nita's bear and Jessie's turret. It also does not affect the Siege bot or IKE turret in Siege and enemy brawlers. His turret doesn't stack with other 8-BIT's.
Boosted BoosterThis increases the overall range of the Damage Booster by 50%, allowing it to cover more ground and affect more Brawlers.
Extra LifeWhenever 8-BIT is defeated during a match, he instantly respawns with temporary invincibility once. In game modes such as Gem Grab, Siege and Showdown, when 8-BIT is defeated he will drop all Gems, Bolts or Power Cubes that he was carrying before respawning again from this Star Power. The effect is inactive if he is the Big Brawler in Big Game.
- As the slowest brawler in the game, 8-BIT is very vulnerable to the fast moving speed brawlers, such as Crow or Leon. At the start of Showdown matches, focus first in killing these brawlers at a distance so they can't damage you consistently.
- Although he has slow movement, he has one of the longest ranges in the game (just behind Brock and Piper and the same as Leon's. Take advantage of this for out-range most of the brawlers in the game.
- If someone is chasing you, just escape while shooting at them so that you push them away.
- If you fall in low health and someone is chasing you, you can put your booster for tanking some shots so you can escape more easily (this would not work against Penny or other Brawlers with pierce attack).
- When surprising someone, throw your super toward them and attack them with boosted damage. Not only will this make the opponent flinch in surprise, the opponent is likely to auto-aim and so attack the turret. Then you just finish them off.
- Due to 8-Bit’s slow movement speed, dodging bullets from sharpshooters like Colt or Rico will be difficult. Thus, sniping from a bush with cover is recommended as the enemies will not be able to hit you as easily. If you must dodge, just move randomly because normal dodging patterns are useless with his movement speed.
- Extra life can yield great results in Siege. 8-BIT can run into the IKE's range and deal some initial damage, then use the immediate respawn alongside his booster to deal some critical damage to the turret.
- His two star powers are best used in different situations: Boosted Booster is best used in Gem Grab, Bounty and Heist in addition to Brawl Ball and Siege due to it having an effect throughout the entire game. Extra Life is best used in Showdown because when it is a huge advantage to have two lives, because in 3v3 you will die, (and in most cases waste your star power) and then later will continue respawning. However, in Showdown the respawn is extremely valuable, as opposed to boosting range when you won't have teammates to take advantage of it.
- 8-BIT, his Classic skin and his voice lines were added to the game.
- 8-BIT's Star Power Extra Life was added.
|General||Home • Beginner's Guide • Game Version History|
|Brawlers||Common||Shelly • Nita • Colt • Bull • Jessie • Brock • Dynamike • Bo • Tick • 8-BIT|
|Rare||El Primo • Barley • Poco • Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico • Darryl • Penny • Carl|
|Epic||Piper • Pam • Frank • Bibi|
|Mythic||Mortis • Tara • Gene|
|Legendary||Spike • Crow • Leon • Sandy|
|Events||Bounty • Gem Grab • Heist • Showdown • Duo Showdown • Brawl Ball • Siege • Big Game • Robo Rumble • Boss Fight|
|Items||Coins • Tokens • Power Points • Tickets • Gems • Trophies • Experience • Star Points|
|Gameplay||Modifiers • Maps|