Corbac est un brawleur faisant parti du trio de Retropolis, comportant aussi Bull et Billie.
Attaque : Dagues
Crow lance trois dagues empoisonnées en face de lui, dans trois directions différentes. Les dagues infligent des dégâts aux cibles à l'impact, et leurs effets de poison continuent de leur infliger des dégâts sur la durée, jusqu'à ce que les effets du poison prennent fin. Les attaques de Crow ont une longue portée. L'effet du poison retarde le soin automatique chez l'ennemi.
Super : Survol
Crow s'envole en l'air tout en lançant de multiples dagues autour de lui. Une fois qu'il atterrit sur sa destination, il jette une autre salve de dagues autour de lui. Les dagues qu'il utilise pendant son Super sont identiques aux dagues de ses attaques de base.
Pouvoir Star : Extratoxique
En plus d'infliger des dégâts sur la durée, le poison des dagues de Crow diminue la puissance des attaques des cibles touchées.
Astuces / Conseils
- Crow's daggers do little damage by themselves, but their poisonous damage-over-time effect results in Crow's victims taking double the damage of the initial hit alone.
- An interesting effect of Crow's poison is that it prevents the poisoned Brawler from self-healing for a while since the poison causes them to take damage for an extended period. This can really hinder an enemy team's ability to quickly regroup. The poison damage also causes the Brawler to appear while in grass, so it also prevents Brawlers inflicted with poison from hiding for a time.
- Crow's Super is a quick and easy getaway. If you are low in health with Brawlers approaching, use his Super to fly away. The ring of daggers will help damage the Brawlers both on landing and take-off.
- Never Quickfire your Super when low on health. It will dangerously launch you toward the closest enemy.
- Crow's daggers spread out as they travel, so they cause less damage to single enemies the farther away the enemy is. When you can, get as close as possible to enemies to maximize damage.
- On 16/8/17, Crow's main attack and Super damage were increased to 80 (from 60) per knife. Poison damage was decreased to 80 (from 90).
- On 12/9/17, Crow's main attack range was decreased by 0.67 tiles and his Super would now charge slightly slower.
- On 7/12/17, the health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4. Also, Crow's Super's Jump now has a new animation and is executed faster.
- On 18/12/17, Crow's Super was changed to charge slightly more slowly (needs to hit with 6 daggers + poison instead of 5 + poison), and the poison duration from his main attack and Super was reduced to 4 (from 5) seconds. The total damage remained the same.
- On 16/1/18, Crow’s Super jump speed was decreased by 20%.
- On 21/3/18, Crow’s projectile size was increased.
- On 9/4/18, Crow’s main attack and super damage was decrease to 300 (from 320).
- On 21/5/18, Crow's Super was changed to charge more slowly (needs to hit 8 daggers + poison instead of 6 + poison), giving him a 21% nerf.
- On 29/5/18, Crow's main attack and Super damage was decreased to 280 (from 300) per knife.
- On 5/12/18, Crow's Super was changed to require 8 daggers+poison to fully charge (from 9+poison).