Feel free to cringe idk why I’m uploading this
35 Votes in Poll
My tier 10 mega box
So many people have been thinking of this for a few weeks or so at reddit, I know that isn't at r/brawlstars though.
So today let's talk about the lowest damage possible first. To do this, you have to play showdown (so the damage can be minimized as possible) and play solo. You need 2 crows, each with Extra Toxic. Then, you need a Darryl with Steel Hoops and 7 Jackys with Counter Crush. (Yes, I ofc now the sp is terrible, but that's the only choice). So, the Crow, have to poison the other Crow, dealing 320 dmg + poison (80 dmg). Then, the other Crow's poison only delas 64 dmg (the poison, not the blade) because of the Extra Toxic. Then, the Jacky (7 whew) uses Counter Crush, thus dealing 64 the final CC (Counter Crush) would be 64 x 80% (Extra Toxic) x (15%)^7 (7 Counter Crush), and the final result would be 0.00008748 damage, combined with Darryl's Steel Hoops would be 0.000008748.
Thus, the lowest damage possible would be 0.000008748.
Now let's talk about the highest damage. You guys know starpower glitch right? OK, so if you didn't know, maybe you can watch one of Rey's vid (and leave a like!). SP Swap is swapping starpowers. So what you need is Darryl with Frank's Power Grab and 8-bit's DMG Booster (DMG stands for damage). Thus, the damage would be 3360 x 130% x 150% (Darryl needs to kill somebody with this starpower) thus becoming 6652 (If three shots the dmg would be 6652 x 3 = 19656 or nearing 20000)
Thus, the highest damage possible would be 6652 per shots
I just got frank and can you tell me like the tips, the best maps, and brawlers to avoid and all those stuff plz?
Frank: now can attack while move
Piper: At ANY range piper attack will be the same as maximum range
Sandy: his sandstorm will shield you by 50 percent
Spike: his cactus needle now also have a poison for 4 second, and 1 second is 1/4 damage of total 1 needle, like crow, AND IT'S STACK
Tara: the card now also can fly through wall
Mortis: his dash can go through wall
Surge: surge super radius increased by 300 percent
Leon: when leon health is under 50 percent, he will be invisible
Bull: now you can control your super direction.
Frank is op in 3v3
Also it has so much health that he just walks into the enemy goal in brawl ball
And I got it from a bigggg box
GOT FRANK I couldn't screenshot it cuz my phone can't but I GOT HIM
Why am i getting STAR POWERs and MYTHIC/EPIC brawlers AND NOT FRANK FROM BRAWL PASS
Frank is so op
And dont say hes not i play brawl ball 95% of the time and its SO ANNOYING when frANK pops out of a bush and stuns me
I'm sorry for not uploading anything because I've been spending my time pushing Bea and Tick to Rank 20 (which I succeeded), building a Grassy Surge Rillaboom team in Pokémon Sword and playing Animal Crossing with my annoying sister... Aaaaanyway, let's begin!
Piper: Emergency Flight
Piper fiddles with an emergency button for 1.5 seconds, charging her Super instantly. During that time, Piper cannot attack but she can move.
(Only 2 charges per match)
Pam: Mama's Love
Pam's healing turret's radius is enlarged by a 2 tile radius.
Frank: Sound Amplifier
Frank pulls out an amplifier which creates a sonic boom 4 tiles around him, dealing 500 damage and slowing them down!
Bibi: Bubble Coating
Bibi creates a bubblegum coating for her precious Mr. Bat, causing enemies hit by her attack to become slowed for 3 seconds.
Bea: Leech Life
Bea's next attack saps the damage taken by the enemies hit, regaining 1500 health.
Nani: Care Monitor
When Nani's next Peep can hit an ally to heal them for 2000 health!
If spike is within grass, in a radius, the gadget make the grass is yours, so only team mate and you can see inside the grass when you not inside it.
The enemy cannot know where is yours grass, so you ad your teammate can see enemies hiding in your grass in a distance 3 per match
For 5 second, frank now can move while attacking 3 per match
In next emz attack, you can make enemy blind for 3 second, so it's like the obstacle ,grass, other teamates, and enemy is ALL invisible, you can only see an object nearby. 3 per match
Shelly now shoots 6 bullets instead of five (BUFF)
Shelly's health is buffed to 5100 (from 5040) (BUFF)
Jessie's movement speed is increased to 780 (BUFF)
Dynamike's Short Fuse damage and Dynajump have now separate ranges: Short Fuse's damage range is now 7.55 (from 7.33) and his Dynajump range is 8.97 (from 7.33), jumping 3 tiles farther, 2 tiles are increased when obstacles block where to land (BUFF)
Dynamike's separate range buff also applies to his super Big Barrel o' Boom: Big Barrel o' Boom's damage range is now 7.55 (from 7.33) and his Dynajump range is 8.97 (from 7.33), jumping 5 tiles farther. 3 tiles are increased when obstacles block where to jump. (BUFF)
Bo's Eagle-eyed now deals 702 damage per arrow (from 728). (NERF)
Bo's super Catch a Fox now shoots 4 mines, each dealing 1250 damage (BUFF)
8-BIT's health is decreased by 5590 (NERF)
8-BIT's reload speed is increased to 2.0 (NERF)
8-BIT's speed is increased by 720 (From 580) (BUFF)
8-BIT's Extra Life now have a bar that can only be charged after 45 seconds, having the possibility of having multiple "Extra Lives" (BUFF)
8-BIT's Extra Life now have a immunity bubble during 1.5 seconds (BUFF)
8-BIT's Extra Life now makes him revive with full ammo (BUFF)
Emz's Spray now deals 675 damage per tick (NERF)
Emz's health is decreased by 4140 (NERF)
Emz's Friendzoner no longer deals damage (NERF)
Emz's Friendzoner have the range of it's release (BUFF)
Emz's Bad Karma now increases 25% of the damage instead of only 20% (BUFF)
Emz's Hype now heals teammates (BUFF)
Carl now have 25% chance of not being cancelled by being knocked back or stunned while using his super (BUFF)
Piper's health is nerfed to 2970 (NERF)
Piper's Gunbrella now deals 2.282 damage at max range (BUFF)
Piper's super Poppin' now chains after at least 3 grenades hit (BUFF).
Piper's super now have 75% of chance of knocking back enemies, 20% chance of stunning them and 5% of 5 grenades falling, making a star-shaped pattern (BUFF)
Piper's Snappy Snipping now reloads 0,5 ammo per hit (BUFF).
Frank now have 25% chance of not being cancelled by being knocked back or stunned while using his super (BUFF)
Bea's Iron Hive's now affected by Bea's charged attack, dealing 175% more damage by hitting it, though this damage is split to all 7 bullets and doesn't slow anymore (REWORK)
Tara's health is decreased to 4480 (Same as Leon) (NERF)
Tara's super Gravity now only destroys a single tile (NERF)
Tara's Triple Tarot now deals 736 damage per card (BUFF)
Mortis's Shovel Swing now deals 1521 (from 1260) damage (BUFF)
Mortis's Creepy Harvest now fully heals itself by defeating a brawler (BUFF)
Gene's Lamp Blowout now longer heals itself (NERF)
Gene's damage is nerfed to 1250 (NERF)
Gene's Lamp Blowout's CPM is buffed to 3 (BUFF)
Gene's Spirit Slap now deals extra 1000 damage (From 300) (BUFF)
Leon's super now can only be detected when attacked, not counting Crow's poison (BUFF)
Surge's To The Max! is now a feature starting from level 7 (BUFF)
Surge's To The Max! Star Power is renamed to Justice Rush (RENAME)
Surge's Justice Rush star power increased his damage by 500 in 1.5 seconds after using his super Party Tricks.